UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Sunday, December 6, 2009

New BLOGSTER

So, yes I am a new blogger and I just started this blog called The Stardoll Newsbees (TSN). As you can see my first post was a Look-a-like outfit, a outfit that looks like the one that the celebrity next to it is wearing. I will be posting more about Look-a-like outfits but most of the time it will be about free stuff, updates and news about and from Stardoll.com

I hope more people get to read my blog and follow it too. And if you have any questions or just another update or news about or from Stardoll, feel free to share it with me. ;)


Love ya!
MayCornelissen

No comments:

Post a Comment