UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Friday, April 9, 2010

Stardoll stuff

Hey ppl! sorry i havent posted in a long time, in my opinion stardoll is quite boring at the moment! :( anyways, look here at the picture. You know the that Spring gift meter thing, well My first gift was pink shoes, and then today I spent $15 sd's again, and i got he same shoes!! :( I wasnt very pleased about it :( It was like some sort of glitch. Today is the last day of the spring gift meter!

And in other news..... (lol)

PIXIE LOTT!! OMG! I was waiting for this day for ages! But I have to wait...because.....I ran out of S-S :(

More to come!!

Savv!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment