UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Monday, May 24, 2010

So so happy to be back!

Okay, so if you're wondering why I was gone, just know that I'm still alive. ;)
As some of you may know, I just moved back to Europe (the Netherlands to be precise) and moved in to my appartment. This is the thing; we don't have internet. I have to go to my grandparents or the library to browse the web, so please forgive me for lack of post. I now go to Dutch high-school and I have to say, it's pretty fun, yet boring as all schools...

Okay, so the highlights for the week are:

New hotbuys (June)



















Best Dress Competition

Free Outfits every week
And go to http://www.facebooksurfing.info/ and type this in the bar:
(WARNING! There will be a few pop-ups on the site, so just click those away and continue getting your free stuff)
Once you've done that click go...
Log into Stardoll, and you'll automaticly get a Sonny With a Chance outfit.
Don't forget to go to the same page from Friday, the 28th of May to get a Startruck outfit
and go on it again on Friday, 4 June to get a Hannah Montana Spotlight outfit.
By the way, this all FREE!
(You get the outfit in several pieces of clothing, so each item in a box)







No comments:

Post a Comment