UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Whaaa!

Okay, so as you all must know, I'm a HUGE fan of the Jonas Brothers! They had a live chat on Aug. 11th, 2010 and I followed it! Except, my internet was slow again and I had to keep refreshing the page... :(  I did ask some questions, but I did not get the chance to see if they actually got the question... so for many other fans who have had the same situation, I got the code to add the chat to the blog!



Xxx MayCornelissen / Margriet

No comments:

Post a Comment