UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sorry sorry and I'm so sorry!

I know I haven't posted anything for like 2 months now but I'm just really busy with school and holidays. Now I just wanna update y'all and give you a very important mission ;)

UPDATES!
Stardoll added the Adventcalender/Holidaycalender again! New and cute stuff to buy and most of them are non-ss, like this skirt on the 11th day:

New Dot-collection!
New winter-inspired makeup by Dot! A lot of pastels and bright colours.





Sorry can't post any free stuff topics but I have a mission for u guys..... subscribe me on YouTube! Same username as the one on Stardoll.com --> MayCornelissen, you can get makeup tutorials and some info about Stardoll.
Here the link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MayCornelissen
And here's one of my vids:




Hope you guys like it!

xoxo MayCornelissen

No comments:

Post a Comment