UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dress me up Contest

Since our viewers rate went straight up, I thought we could have a contest. It's a 'Dress me up' contest. These are the instructions:

  1.  First of all, create a look for me (clothing, makeup and accessories) in my Suite. Use anything, clothing, MiniShop items, like the black and pink sea urchin (I don't have those but you know what I mean). And make a screenshot of it. (Don't forget to make a screenshot of the makeup arrangement that machtes with the outfit ;) While your at it, please vote me CG too.
  2. Post your entries in the comment section of this post or in my Guestbook. You can use TinyPic, Photobucket, etc. Just make sure I can see it. If you've posted it on your blog, make sure you wrote down the link to it.
  3. After looking at all the looks you've posted, I'll post a post with the 5 or 8 finalists, depends on how many I like. And it's up to you to choose my new look.
Here are the rules:
  • No advertising your entry or you will be disqualified. No really, I just hate people doing that.
  • My doll MUST at least have 5 items/pieces on it. If not, your entry will not be chosen (duh)
  • And last but not least, HAVE fun! Feel free to look around my Suite.
Here's an example of how you should post your entry:

The clothing and the makeup next to it.
You've probably seen this once in a while. XD

.Maggie
Hoping to get a new look!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment