UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Taylor Swift look 2

Sorry guys, but I'm just obsessed with Taylor! I love her songs and I just entered a competition in real life to win a Platinum Edition Album of Taylor Swift: Fearless! Fingers crossed that I will win one, 'cuz they are only giving out 5 of them!

Here's the next Taylor look:
I used a Jordance  Shirt - 6 SD SS
And Stardoll Jeans - 4 or 5 SD NSS

It's from the same song: You belong with me.
I also made a almost-look-a-like room that looks almost like the room in the music-video (it's the one next to my main room).
I know it doesn't look exactly like it (I couldn't find checked pants ;P) but it kinda does in a way. Oh, and, I'm working on a self portrait of Taylor, I made one last summer and EVERYONE was blown away by my drawing skills... ;P I'll be posting it soon, 'cuz I don't have a scanner and they would come out bad if I took a pic of them with my build-in webcam, but I'll try.

.Xoxo Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment