UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Saturday, February 6, 2010

New HEADER

As you may already noticed, we have a new header. I hope I didn't make anyone look fat, 'cuz I think I just did that to myself. And, please do not blame me for bad graphics, I just started doing it WITHOUT lessons, so yes, it is really hard.

.Maggie

4 comments:

  1. Omg! It looks awesome!! Can you tell me how to make those

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just use GIMP, it's a photoshop/graphic program that you can get for free at http://www.gimp.com/ or just search it with Google.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howd you get our faces on it???

    xxx Elissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, how I got your faces on it...? Well, I cut them out of the background and past it on the bodies.

    ReplyDelete