UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hola!

heyy! Blair in da house!
Most people already know about this trick but just in case.. Here it is:

New Free ANTM dress!!


If you are from the UK go to the cinema and watch the WHOLE ANTM trailer
click here to go and see it: http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/ and it will be in your suite....

For the people NOT from the UK you will have to wait until we find a working UK manual proxy...if you know one let us know in a comment!!

3 comments:

  1. i want a makeover find me! im iStella_

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a makeover find me ! iStella_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll give you a makeover. Just wait, 'cuz I am actually travelling right now. I am siting in the airport's cafeteria writing this, so you have to wait for a few days.

    ReplyDelete