UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Saturday, March 6, 2010

cool things i found in medoll editor!

BEFORE!
AFTER
AFTER
AFTER!!!!
i found a couple of cool things in the medoll editor! things like you can move your eyes up and down, hair,mouth nose, and eyebrows!! i thought it was pretty cool! most of you may know that all ready but i just found out!! lol!

Savannahxxxx

2 comments:

  1. OH SNAP!! lol I had no idea! i was wondering yesturday how peoples faces look smaller than other nd I wanted to move my eveys down alittle.
    GAwd! lol now i knoow!! post really helped!

    _audreybabe_

    ReplyDelete