UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Free? Wahooo













Oh-Em-Gee!
Getting stardoll cash for shopping is awesome!! And all you have to do is spend
15 stardollars. :0 Nawt only do you get stardollars but you can get clothes that aren't even in stores and treasures which I think they mean furniture but I'm nawt sure...

(click pictures to make them bigger)

The instructions (above) also come in the stardoll mailbox a.k.a your messages.


















The clothes+shoes+tree look ah-mazing!
Read the instructions on the first picture on how to get all of them plus more:)
Btw, This isn't everything you get. You can get more but this is all I have so far
When I get more I'll post it on here :-)

2 comments:

  1. Im confused! is it that if you spend 15 sd's you get all that stuff for free???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i didn't get that though! I got a red dress!!! im jaydey09, so check it out in my closet on stardoll!

    ReplyDelete