UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Saturday, March 6, 2010

some of my favourite dresses!

firstly this one isn't one of my fav's, I thought it was a different version of the elle, ecsept a lottle more like a lady gaga style, like the outfit she wore in "eh eh (nothing else i can say) vid! lol
i think this is very unique! i just like the way it fits!!
its a bit plain, not the nicest, but its simple!
and this one i love!!! i love the way it fits!!
More to come!!

Savannah!!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment