UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Sunday, March 21, 2010

desmonda1997 makeover

From someone who ACTUALLY asked me for a makeover: I present to you: "Desmonda1997"!

First of all; I should admit; this one was a little hard, but it's because she's a new member (she just has 29 SP) and has little amount of clothing; compared to Superstars.

The first one is more like a day to the sun.

The seond one is more like a spring-evening-look.
I love the dress and the boots just give it a more pop/rock look.

XXX Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Thank you Thank you i love it!!

    ReplyDelete