UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Saturday, March 6, 2010

omg........:(




look what happened, Remember the club I had, they were called PIXIE-LOTT, TSN.writers and savannahnjesse ad now they disappeared! And all the clubs i joined, dissapeared!! what happened?? i was a member of a load of club!! and i had 3 club!! they vanished!! im so upset!! all my effort...gone!! Has this happened to anyone else???

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. Often happens whit me that "I'm a member of" clubs are disappear and i can't find them. But I wait or Log in again and I can see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesnt matter when this happens. You can create heaps of new clubs when this happens! It just means you've joined a heaps in a row, no problem! xx

    ReplyDelete