UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm back

So, sorry guys for not posting much the last month. I just started Dutch high-school and it's tough though. I have school till 14.50 (Dutch Time) o'clock and if a lesson falls out I'm out at 14.00, meaning that I don't have much time to brows the web. I will be online at night, lets say 19.00 to 19.45 o'clock. But once again sorry for not posting much, sorry to the other writers Savannah and Audrey; you guys are the best (And Sav, thx for sending the gift, i would send one too but I'm broke XD).

For the meanwhile, add me on Facebook; my name is Maggie van Baal. Feel free to write on my page, and comment on my profile picture; they are all featuring me, so please do not publish it on any other website.



And just for the fun; find out the items used in this graphic (Include hairstyle + page). This is NOT a competition; it is just for fun and please tell answers in the comment box.


XOX Maggie


PS. Don't you think Stardoll stinks a little at graphics? John2_El_Meyor is way better than them (Stardoll) He has made some graphics of the Versace Fashion week and you should check them out on Stardoll's Most Wanted (Blog). The link given was Day 1 of the Fashion week; you can also see the other days too. His graphics are just uh-ma-zing!

1 comment: