UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stop makeing me laughing when I'm eating!

The biggest problem I have with my friends is that they are too funny. Especially when I'm eating.
Like for example, Last monday me and my friend Mackenzi were walking in the mall. We stoped at the dinning section (or whatever it's called) and went to the section where they sell Mcdonalds. We both got big Macs. And as soon as I sunk my teeth into the bloody thing, Mackenzi yells "HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!!" and next thing I know the whole Bloody thing is all over Mackenzis face. This was the first time I heard anyone say that and for some reason I thought it was hilarious. Apparentley Mackenzi saw a really fat lady slip on some mustard.. (or whatever) and fall on her stomach making her granny panties show. And they just happen to be Hannah Montana panties. Did you know they make underwear that big?? I didn't!
Anyway, My boyfriend just happened to be passing by at the exact momment when I spit out the burger on Mackenzi.
Embarressed much?

No comments:

Post a Comment