UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Friday, March 5, 2010

makeover! (non-ss)





hey everyone!! My friend scottishgirl456 asked me for a makeover for herself and her bff alphie97, and i really want to thank scottishgirl456 for a huge favour she did for me, she advertised the blog!! She mailed all her friends, sent a broadcast and posted on he presentation that this blog is really good!! THANK YOU SO MUCH SCOTTISHGIRL456!!! YOU RAWK!!! :) and here are the make-overs!!:

ALPHIE97:
I REALLY THINK THE HAIR IS REALLY NICE!
It was the best i could do!! soz!!

SCOTTISHGIRL456:
Here is the outfit!! its the best i could do!! soz!!
I am sorry if i didnt do the best!! all i could really do is change the hair and put on the earrings!! sorry!!


(this was a non-ss makeover!!)

Savannah!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment