UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Sunday, January 31, 2010

101 Posts!

I just noticed that we have 101 posts (including this one would be 102)! I think it's been like only 1 and a half month  that I started this blog, and it's growing so fast.

I also noticed this:
The person zoli58 is NOT Superstar, but she is wearing a Superstar hair! Or did her SS membership just expire and her hair just stayed like that. It maybe also that if you were Superstar that you can use the SS hair. It could be anything but it just caught my eye.

.Maggie

1 comment:

  1. she can. i think she was superstar when she started to use that haircut and now she is not ss but she can still using it
    FOLLOW Me!!

    STELLA-

    ReplyDelete