UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Make-up designs by me! 2

Hey everyone! this is part two of my make-up design!! This one is a little crazy, but each one get a little crazier and crazier wen i go along!:D Hope some of you like it!! xxx :)

I call it honey-bee (first thing that came in my head! :D) here is what i used:
candle light eyeshadow
velvet red eyeshadow
ruby red eye kohl
candle light eye kohl
tinsel gold lengthening mascara
black volumizing mascara
velvet red lipstick!!

all costs around $41
more to come!!
if you need a tutorial on how to make them, ask!!
Savannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment