UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My thoughts on Stardoll TV

Okay so I think Stardoll TV is going to work out great! I love the ideas of uncovering fashion secrets and hanging out with real Stardoll members. But I just hope they begin in the US. I live in the Caribbean and we get all the American channels, so. And maybe they get to welcome some new Stardoll members by mentioning their names on TV.

Anyways, what do you think?

.X  MayCornelissen

PS.  The writters competition goes on till someone actually asks me to be a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment