UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Friday, January 29, 2010

LE and Antidote inspired Stardesigns

I love people on Stardoll who create LE or ANTIDOTE inspired Stardesigns, and it gives the other Superstar members the opportunity to buy missed collections or items for a way much lower price. (10 SD instead of 75 SD)

I present to you all designs by Moooooon 
Click her name and go to her StarBazaar to buy some of her designs! I did!

 

Save up to  90 SD!

  
Save up to 60 SD!  The StarDesign even looks way better than the real version.

  

This one is really harsh to collectors, save up to 110 SD!

  
Save 65 SD now!

 

I've saved 40 SD! (I bought this one) I even think her designs are actually better than the original ones!

Are you going to buy them? Or are you too hungry for the real brand label?

.Maggie ;P

1 comment:

  1. Can you do a tutorial on how to make these, they are amazing!!! I would buy but no money :( Sorry

    ReplyDelete