UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm not one of them.

Hi,
I've noticed that once a Stardoll member starts going to high school, they're less interested in paperdoll games. Well, I'm not one of them. I'm a creative girl, who likes fashion and esspecially if you don't have to pay real money for it. I've been a member of Stardoll for a while now and I think it's a ideal website for girls who love fashion. I'm just beginning with 2nd term of 1rst grade in high school and I would never give up on Stardoll. Of course, if I get a little busy at school I wont be on Stardoll for a short period of time, but I would still be going on it 2 or 3 times a week. I just wanted to tell the older Stardoll members to not leave the site, 'cuz there's a lot of other girls that are the same age as yourselves.



.X MayCornelissen





No comments:

Post a Comment