UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Soooooo sorry!

I'm sooooooo sorry for not posting about the new ANTM dress! Me myself can't get it 'cuz my laptop doesn't accept manual proxy. But why for the first dress you could just use goproxing.com? I don't know but here's a link to the explanation for the new dress.

http://thestardollinsiders.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/next-antm-gift/

I hope you guys get it, and please tell me why only for the first dress you could use any UK anonymous proxy site and for this one not.

.May

No comments:

Post a Comment