UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Look-a-like dresses!

Hey Stardoll fans!! Just a few look-a-like dresses I found on the internet! thought they would be
cool!




Green Voile dress, if interested, comment then I'll give you the link and proxy server!  --------->





Natalie Portman dress, pretty but don't know if they sell it anymore, (have to check) :)

And some other dress, does anyone know where to find it?? Because i might want to buy it!! :)
And this is the bag from the January Hot Buys, but its gone now!! :(


If anybody has more look-a-likes I would appreciate it if you could tell me! just write in my guest book on sStardoll, or comment on this post with the link of the pic!! Thanks xxx

Savannah xx

1 comment:

  1. The pink and gray dress is from the July or August Hot Buys collection from last year. I wanted to buy it too, but I was on vacation, and by the time I got home, there was already a new Hot Buys collection. :(

    .Maggie

    ReplyDelete