UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hihi

I was changing my doll's clothes and placing it in a other room, and this was really weird but funny!

While my room was loading I went past the door, so it kinda looks like I'm ringing someone's doorbell! Or is Stardoll gonna give us longer rooms?! I have NO idea, but maybe this was just a connection problem. XD

.Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment