UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Monday, January 4, 2010

Sorry for no posts...

Heey,
So I'm sorry for no more posts, but there's nothing new on Stardoll.com!
But, I was kind of wondering if one of my very own readers could become one of my writers! And, you should do it for free, it's about volunteering, not money or gifts.  Here are some look-a-likes (click to enlarge, I did it really quick but i hope it helps, they're mainly: Rio and Kohls):




_____
More on the writers info, here are some points you need to know if you want to join TSN:
  • You have to be in a common country, like the USA, or the Netherlands (Dutch) or Germany or mainly Europe or South-America so we can get updates from all over the world.
  • I have to get to know you more before I can give you the blogs password.
  • You can get info from other blogs but at least give them the credit.
  • And always put your initials or your Stardoll-nickname to show that you wrote the post.

So, that's all you have to know. Good luck! If you want to join me on this blog, just contact me on Stardoll.com. My doll is MayCornelissen (I'm guessing you guys knew that already but just in case).

.X MayCornelissen

No comments:

Post a Comment