UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Make-up designs by me!

Hey everyone!! i made some make-up designs!! i hope you like some!! if you want more ask me in the comment box, and if you want to have tutorials too how to make them ask too! 100% FREE!! :) ( except the price of the make-up!! :)
This is my favourite out of them all!! i call it "NEON" here are what I used:
ELECTRIC PINK LIP PEN,
WHITE COLLECTION EYESHADOW,
LAVENDER EYESHADOW,
SKY EYESHADOW,
MIDNIGHT EYE KOHL,
BLACK VOLUMIZING MASCARA,
BLACK LENGTHENING MASCARA!
( YOU CAN CHANGE THE EYE KOHL TO MIDNIGHT BLUE LINER IF YOU WANT!)
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!
ALL COSTS AROUND $36 dollars ( its a bit pricey! :S)
(OR IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE TO THE LINER, $32)
MORE TO COME!!!

Savannah xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment