UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My version of the Honeybee makeup

I think this is more like a Halloween makeup arrangement, but it looks nice though.

It also reminds me of a 'Sonny With a Chance' episode. If you don't know what I am talking about: 'Sonny With a Chance' is one of Disney Channel's Original Series. Demi Lovato is one of the cast members, and she plays Sonny. Their first episode was about being the best honeybee in a play sketch, and Sonny made up a rap that went: 'A biz, boom buz, a biz, boom buz' while wearing a honeybee costume.

.Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment