UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New 'Play & Earn' game

 UPDATE:  The game is a word puzzle. And, Stardoll changed the feature a little; you can now earn 5 SD in total, but 1 goes to your actual money (which is not temporally) and the other 4 SD is temporally. I think this is the same thing as the '1 SD a Day' and I think Stardoll finally understood our problem (the strike).

There is a new 'Play & Earn' game! It's called 'Brand Detective' and I think it's alot of fun! I'm guessing you have to guess from which brand a certain piece of clothing comes from.

.X  MayCornelissen

No comments:

Post a Comment