UPDATES

Please follow this blog. We would really appreciate it!

Latest news:

- Free Rose
- Free couch
- Free L'Occitane en Provence poster
- Free 70th milestone stuff found in your suite!

- New Store: SunnyBunny

- Ask for a free makeover, I don't even need your password. Contact me on Stardoll; MayCornelissen

- T.S.N.writers club on Stardoll! (writers only!)

- New Store in StarPlaza: L'Occitane en Provence

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stardoll bad in Spelling?!

I just logged in Stardoll and I saw this in the Pick of the Day box:



If you look really close, it says 'Tinegling' instead of 'Tingeling'! Is Stardoll having typing mstakes or are they just bad in spelling?

.X MayCornelissen

PS..   I made this poem in English class yesterday; tell me what you think about it.

Who am I?

Who am I?
I am not a guy
I am a girl
Who likes to give life a little swirl

Who am I?
Am I shy?
Why should I cry
If I found out I couldn't fly?

Who am I?
I am funny
Sometimes annoying
And always sunny

Who am I?
I'm twelve years old
But still, I
Don't wear gold!

Now you know me
Tell me about you
 One, two, three
Peek-a-boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment